Cook+Phillip Park Aquatic and Fitness Centre
Located in the heart of the Sydney CBD near St Mary’s Cathedral, Cook+Phillip Park Aquatic and Fitness Centre provides world-class swimming, fitness, sporting and recreational facilities within a picturesque parkland setting. Check out our outdoor training area.
Cook+Phillip Park Aquatic and Fitness Centre is fully accessible with street-level entry accessible from William St and College St via ramps from St Mary’s Cathedral.
- Hydrotherapy pool (33°) with full ramp access
- Leisure pool (30°) with ‘beach style entry’
- 50m pool (26.5°) with ‘easy steps’ for assisted entry
- IBIS pool hoist for transfer and access to pool
- Water wheel chair
- 3 accessible change rooms
A fully-equipped gym is on the mezzanine (street) level with staff available to provide programs utilising specialised pin-loaded equipment. An internal lift allows access to all pools and sports court on the lower level.