Thank you for your continued attendance, and support of our pools and leisure centres. We also thank you for your understanding of our COVID Safe plans that have been in place since we re-opened in June.
Our primary goal has been, and will continue to be, the health and safety of our customers, our colleagues, and our community, when they are within our world-class aquatic and fitness centres.
We are pleased to be announcing further updates to our COVID-Safe plans as we draw closer to Summer. Our Summer Plan will be implemented via a phased approach, and the following outlines the inclusions within Phase 1 of the Summer Plan, which is effective from Saturday 24 October, 2020.
Increase in lap lanes capacity for lap swimming
- Public Swimming (Lap Swimming)
- 50m – increase to 10 people per lane (up from 5)
- 25m – increase to 5 people per lane (up from 3)
- Organised and Structured classes (e.g Squads/Learn to Swim)
- 50m – 12 people per lane
- 25m – 6 people per lane
Recreational and Free Play Lane Allocation – Main Pool
- A recreation lane will be introduced back into the pools, with the following guidelines in place;
- Capacity of up to 15 in allocated recreation lane, between the hours of 9:00am – 3:30pm
- On occasion this may be extended beyond 3:30pm pending weather conditions and programming (examples of programs include, Learn to Swim, and Lane Hire)
- In addition, there is always a lane available for passive activity such as water exercises and rehabilitation activity, during opening hours, i.e Slow Lane
- 1 recreation lane allocated on Saturday and Sunday (Availibility is subject to programming, such as Learn to Swim and Lane Hire)
- The Leisure Pool is open 7am-4pm on Weekends.
- Learn to Swim runs on Saturday morning, between 9am - 12pm, and utilises the leisure pool during this time period. Customers are advised this is a peak period, and due to the increased capacity, limited access to leisure swimming can be expected during these hours.
- Capacity of up to 15 in allocated recreation lane, between the hours of 9:00am – 4:00pm
- In addition,there is always a lane available for passive activity such as water exercises and rehabilitation activity, during opening hours, i.e Slow Lane
- Swim’n’Go remains in place for Phase 1, which means no Sunbaking, or lounging around the pool area (e.g grandstand, grass areas etc)
- For the courtesy of other customers wanting to access the leisure centre, you may be asked to observe a one-hour maximum attendance, which will be based on demand and capacity
- Our Staff may approach customers with a friendly reminder about the Swim’n’Go policy during their visit
- As listed above, customers are able to rec swim within the designated recreational lane (max capacity 15). This means customers need to be in the water, in this lane, and appropriate social distancing measures are followed.
Our health and sanitisation practises remain in place, including, physical distancing measures, increased cleaning schedules, sanitizer stations and contact tracing procedures (via QR code check-in) before entering the facility.
We will continue to update our community via our website, social media channels and email, as future phases are rolled out.
We can’t wait to see you back at the pool and in the gym soon.
To enquire about membership options, visit 360card.com.au
For Learn to Swim enquiries, visit goswimlessons.com.au/cpp